NO TAX RETURN INCOME?
HERE’S A LOAN BASED ON BANK STATEMENT DEPOSITS…
If you have been self-employed for a minimum of 2 years, and you maximize your tax deductions to minimize your tax liability, but have excellent cash flow, it is now possible to document your income by adding up the deposits on your 24 most recent bank statements. The total deposits will replace the income reporting on your tax returns for qualifying. Taking this different perspective can make the difference to get you to qualify for your home loan.
Below are the features of our Bank Statement Loan Program:
- Can use Business or Personal Bank Statements
- All owners of bank accounts used must be on loan
- 100% of deposits can be used
- Borrower(s) must own 100% of business if using Business bank statements
- Minimum credit score is 680
- Loan Amounts up to $1,500,000
- Maximum 20% Down Payment